Friday, September 2, 2011

Nail Care, Anyone?

Just like a lot of women (and men) in the City and Province of Iloilo, nail care is something that I often have. Manicuristas of all ages can be found almost anywhere, in the streets, offices, parlors, spa,etc. The challenge is in finding one who can give the maximum nail care that we want and need. This is one challenge that led me to Anea Nail Spa.


I first availed of Anea's services when a friend told me about a year or so ago. At that time, it was still located in near University of San Agustin. I went there one evening and I was a satisfied customer. It was so different from the usual places where I went before for manicure and pedicure. I just loved the ambiance. I felt so rested. Not only that, I also like the fact that I did not have any cuts. That was one big factor for me since I've had so many unfortunate experiences with some other parlors/salons.

Nowadays, I go to their shop in Robinson's Place Iloilo and I am still satisfied with their services. I usually go there in the early afternoons to avoid the wait. If there are many customers ahead of me, I just leave my number with them then I'd go around and check out some shops or have some snacks first. They just send me a message if it's already my turn. I really appreciate such services.

They recently opened another branch in Amigo Plaza. I still have to visit it.