Friday, September 9, 2011

Stanhome World Opens in Iloilo City


Maybe by the time you read this, the new Stanhome World has already opened its doors in Iloilo City since its Grand Opening is on the 10th of September. So what if it did? Well, it may not matter that much to some but for me, it is a reason for excitement. Why? Because I just think that it will play a big role in my life.

Last week, I wrote about a new shopping mall opening in Iznart St. and how I dropped by to check it out. It just happened that one of the shops that I entered was the Stanhome World Service Center.  The brand actually sounded familiar. I thought then that I might have read about it in the one of the magazines that I regularly peruse of maybe from a newspaper. Anyway, it made me curious so I went in.

Somebody approached me, a Stanhome World Independent Manager (SIM) and introduced the products. She told me how she tried it and how effective it was. Then she talked about the company and I found out that it was a direct selling one. That piqued my curiosity even more because I also dabble in direct selling, either for personal use or for business purposes. After more discussion, I found out that the earning potential is quite good. The outright discount is pegged at 25% plus an additional percentage (up to as high as 22%) depending on the discountable sales. Quite good. Another plus is that the registration fee to become a SIS (Stanhome World Independent Supervisor) is really affordable at only 50 pesos. I didn’t have all the requirements needed to register so I just told her that I’ll be back the following day with it. 

I did go back and I am now a part of Stanhome World. 

BTW, if you’re interested to be a SIS, just leave a message on the comment box.